You are currently on the following page:
Zurich’s administrative relief legislation
With the Law to Provide Administrative Relief for Businesses (“Administrative Relief Act“) adopted on 1 January 2011, it is the duty of the canton to ensure that
- the number of authorities or offices to be applied to is kept low,
- authorities and offices work with and offer E-Government solutions,
- forms are consistent in appearance and simple,
- data required by authorities and offices is standardised to the extent possible,
- with the consent of the respective company, data collected once may be passed on to other authorities and offices that may require it.
Any new legislation is subject to a Regulatory Impact Analysis to ensure it complies with the new administrative relief legislation.
The Government Council will also assess current legislation to see how it complies with the administrative relief legislation.